Useful resources for Patients of Anthony MacQuillan in Bath, Bristol and London UK
- FAQs – Frequently asked Questions
- Download a detailed Guide about your Procedure
- Your Patient Surgery Journey
- About Your Patient Consultation
- Preparing for Surgery – patient pre-op instructions
- Post Op Instructions
- Recovery after Surgery
- Advice for your Recovery Support Person – Spouse, Friend or Family members
- Exercising after Surgery
- Tips for Losing Weight before Surgery
- How to Stop Smoking before and after Surgery
- Medical tests conducted before Surgery
- Patient Imaging with Ultrasound and MRI
- Risks and Complications of Surgery
- Videos by Anthony MacQuillan UK Plastic Surgeon
- Information for Travelling Patients
- Helpful Links
- BAPRAS – Plastic Surgery Information for Patients
- BLOG – useful articles about surgery
About Anthony MacQuillan MBBS, MD, FRCS(Plast)
Anthony is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon specialising in aesthetic surgery.
He has 20 years’ expertise providing reconstructive services internationally and is now based in Bristol.
Harnessing the latest technology, Anthony uses the Canfield Vectra H1 3D-imaging system to help patients with pre-operative planning.
He is nationally recognised for his facial and breast fat-grafting techniques and his experience in face rejuvenation (both advanced mini facelifts and full face and neck lifts) under sedation and local anaesthetic.