Your privacy is important to us.
We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The info generated by the cookie (including IP address) is transmitted to the respective analytics provider – all of whom are fully GDPR compliant.
Analytics data is managed by Tao Marketing Ltd.
To opt out of analytics:
- Clicky – opt out here (external link).
- Google – opt out with browser add-on – details (external link).
- Metrica – opt out with browser add-on – details (external link).
- Microsoft Clarity – opt out by selecting Microsoft – here (external link).
- We use analytics software to view IP addresses of visitors to this website.
- We do so in order to reduce/prevent click fraud as a legitimate interest.
- We do not connect IP addresses with other behaviour or data.
We’re always looking at ways to improve – if there’s any aspect of either the website or policies that causes you concern, please tell us and we’ll investigate promptly.
If you would like to request what data we hold about you, please contact us.