Your privacy is important to us.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
· We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The info generated by the cookie (including IP address) is transmitted to the respective analytics provider – all are GDPR compliant.
This info is used to give us a better understanding of how people use the website.
We do not connect IP addresses with other behaviour or data.
We’re always looking at ways to improve this website – if there’s any aspect of either it or our policies that causes you concern, please tell us and we’ll investigate immediately.
If you would like to request what data we hold about you, please contact us.